On April 5th, I was on the radio show, Business 101 with Scott Gingold.
Business 101 with Scott Gingold provides current and aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to gain knowledge from a highly successful entrepreneur.
It was a really fun interview. Scott did his homework and asked me a LOT of GREAT questions.
We covered a slew of LinkedIn topics:
- LinkedIn for students
- Can you be too young for a LinkedIn account?
- LinkedIn profiles Vs resumes
- Who to connect with on LinkedIn?
- The importance of a large network
- How often should you update your LinkedIn profile?
- Is the free version good enough or should I upgrade to a premium LinkedIn account?
- Should you document in between, stop gap jobs on your LinkedIn profile?
- Should blue collar workers have LinkedIn profiles?
- And more!